A uniquely crafted course for teachers that offers easy-to-understand lessons, resources, lesson planning and educational material. Perfect for teachers and educators who want help in their Spanish language classes.
Enroll in this month's masterclass for the lesson bundles + 5 Essentials for Teaching Spanish for only $67 a month.
Is teaching Spanish leaving you frustrated?
Are you a teacher looking for comprehensive, engaging and fun activities for your beginning Spanish classes?
Do you want to experience the power of teaching with comprehensible input (CI) and add some ready-made effective lessons to your repertoire?
Are you finding it hard to balance between work and life? If so, then this is the course for you.
I'm Janina Klimas - a teacher, linguist and author - and I will show you how to learn and teach a language like never before. With over 20 years of teaching in 3 different continents and fluency in 6 languages, I have developed an extensive library of materials, lessons, resources, projects and games for immersive, CI proficiency-oriented and student-centred activities.
About the course…
This course is designed to help teachers create engaging Spanish lessons with a focus on comprehensible input (CI). It includes lesson bundles, downloadable zip files, student-centered projects and over 100+ activities.
The course also includes masterclasses each month that feature the entire library of materials and activities. Enrollment in the course provides access to these masterclasses at an affordable price. Additionally, there's also a replay available so you don't have to miss out!
Benefits of this course…
- Save with a bundle and get ready-made lessons
- Have fun learning Spanish with engaging activities
- Take advantage of affordable prices
- Get access to all the masterclasses at an affordable price
- Receive comprehensive CI materials and resources.
Here is what the course Includes:
- Comprehensible Input Immersive Spanish Lessons Plan Book and Materials
- Lesson Bundles
- Topics covering Meeting & Greeting, School, Clothing, Family, Describing People, Colors, Time & Time Activity
- Additional Topics like Age & Birthday - Likes & Dislikes - Health & Body Parts - Food and Drinks
- Hispanic Heritage Month
- Lesson Bundles: Downloadable Zip Files (Days/Months/Weather/Calendar; Routines/Calendar/CI Signs; Beginning Bingo Bundle; Number Bundles)
- Student-Centered Projects: Tech Theme; Tour of My House; La Familia; Las Compras; La Ropa; El Tiempo.
- 100+ Student-Centered Activities for Spanish
- CI Posters: Games, Guides and Handouts.
Is this course for you?
This course is perfect for teachers who want to get started teaching in Spanish, or those who already have some experience and are looking to take their lessons to the next level. So what are you waiting for?
Enroll now and get access to a library of materials, activities, games and posters! Sign up today and start teaching Spanish like never before!
Register now to secure your spot!
Enroll today for only $67.
Looking for immersive, engaging, fun activities for your beginning Spanish classes?
Love teaching with comprehensible input, and looking to add some ready-made effective lessons to your repertoire?
Love teaching, but want work-life balance?
Looking for a huge bank of materials, lessons, resources, projects, games, presentation and ideas for immersive, CI, proficiency-oriented and student-centered activities PLUS the monthly masterclasses?
Enroll today for $67.
New masterclass April 2 at 7 AM EDT.
That's WAY too early!!! I'm a teacher and need my rest!!! What are you thinking??
Don't worry–the replay will available when you get up!
- Meeting and Greeting
- Describing People
- Time Activity
- Age and Birthday
- Likes and Dislikes
- Health and Body Parts
- Food and Drinks
- Hispanic Heritage Month
- Lesson Bundles: Downloadable Zip Files
- Days, Months, Weather, Calendar
- Routines, Calendar, CI Signs
- Beginning Bingo Bundle
- Number Bundles
- Verb Charts and Quizzes
- Verb Conjugation Tic Tac Toe
- Spanish Connect 4 Bundle
- Spanish Imperfect
- Spanish Preterit
- Spanish Subjunctive Centers
- Spanish Present Perfect
- Spanish Present Tense Irregular Verbs
- Spanish Future Tense Verbs
- Spanish Present Progressive
- Spanish Stem-change Center and Bundle
- Spanish Present Tense -ir verbs
- Spanish Present Tense -er Verbs
- Spanish Formal Commands
- Spanish Conditional
- Spanish -ar Verbs
- Verb Hear and Circle
- Informal Commands
- New Lecture
- 15 Google Slide Bingo Games
- Google Form Activities
- 35 Google Slide presentations
- Preterite Activity: ¿Qué hiciste durante las últimas vacaciones?
- Find someone who....
- Spanish 1 Review
- Resources to Master Verbs
- Google Form Communicative Activities
- Communicative Activities for Beginners
- Verb Game: Casino
- Verb Game: Tic Tac Toe
- Verb Game: Connect 4
- Verb Conjugation Bingo
- Speaking Activities
- GIFs for Holidays
- Holiday Puzzles
- Spanish Battleship Games
- Hear and Say
- Memes for Spanish Class
Hi, I’m Janina Klimas. I am a teacher, linguist and author, and I will show you how to learn a language. I have taught languages for over 20 years on 3 different continents and speak 6 languages to various levels of fluency.
I have a BA in Theater Arts and Foreign Languages, and an MA in the Teaching of Languages. I am certified to teach Spanish, English, drama, speech, language immersion and reading. I have led workshops for language teachers online, at the BETT Show in London, the annual ACTFL convention, the AATSP Conference, Language Show Live in London, The Polyglot Conference and at schools in Europe and the US. I have also contributed to The Language Educator, Fluent in Three Months and have been featured on the Breakthrough Success Podcast, including NYT bestselling author Chris Guillebeau’s Side Hustle School podcast.